It is the responsibility of all workers, starting from the CEO, to control and prevent all harmful and negative effects that might be caused by the operations of AFS and to always improve energy efficiency.
As AFS, it is our duty to educate our employees with the knowledge of occupational health and safety and environmental consciousness for the purposes of “healthy and environmentally conscious production”.
We believe that all work accidents and occupational illnesses can be prevented, thus we work accordingly, constantly improving and operating through the principles stated below:
• We operate according to the occupational health and safety regulations of the countries we work in,
• Educate all our employees in terms of occupational health and safety,
• We make sure that all our employees, suppliers and visitors abide by OHS rules.
• Providing healthy and safe work environments by decreasing the risks and health hazards
• Comply with environmental and general regulations
• Reduce the amount of environmental pollution and waste
We undertake that we will continuously work in order to improve and ensure the safety of our work environment.